Every 3 months, all permanent team members of Wholegrain have a check-in so we can see how you’re doing and you can voice any issues or concerns (though our door is always open).
During these meetings, we cover a number of things, including:
- How you’re performing in your role, please review your ARCI’s in preparation for this meeting and we will do the same
- Areas you’ve excelled in and areas where you have room for improvement
- What your aspirations are
- Identify any opportunities for training and development
- What your working relationship is like with other team members
- Social and environmental goals
We keep a record of each check-in in your personnel file, and you’ll also get a copy to keep and refer to.
If you have a particularly pressing matter you want to discuss, you can approach us at any time and we’ll be happy to sit down with you and have a chat.