As a creative agency, we think it’s particularly important that everybody is free to express their individuality. We don’t want to dictate what you can and can’t wear, therefore we have no ‘dress code’.
All we ask is that you follow these simple guidelines when you might be seen by others in the course of your work, whether in person or over a webcam:
- Be clean and tidy
- Try to look professional (however you interpret that)
- Don’t wear anything your parents would disapprove of
- Don’t wear anything with offensive messaging on
- Never wear anything that you don’t like wearing
- Always wear something that makes you feel happy and confident