While we rarely have the opportunity to take on interns in our small business, when we do, we want to ensure that we do so fairly and in a way that is truly beneficial to all involved.
Our aims for an internship are:
- To provide hands-on learning opportunities for students and recent graduates to gain experience in their chosen field.
- To provide a pipeline of talent for the organization and the industry, allowing intern participants to gain valuable skills and connections.
- To provide mentorship and support for intern participants, helping them to develop their professional skills and abilities.
- To provide a learning environment where intern participants can gain practical knowledge and experience, and apply their theoretical knowledge in a real-world setting.
- To provide a positive and inclusive work environment where intern participants can learn, grow, and contribute to the organization.
- To provide opportunities for intern participants to network and build relationships with other professionals in their field.
- To provide intern participants with feedback and evaluations to help them improve and grow throughout the internship program.
- To provide intern participants with opportunities to learn about the organization and its culture, and to contribute to the organization’s success.
All interns will be paid for their time at a rate that complies with our standard employment policies and therefore they will receive a living wage as a minimum.